These easy to use pliers will give you perfect results when repetitive wire loop-making. Strong enough for making the finishing loops in heavy memory wire. One side of the nose is a three stepped round nose shape, and the other side is a flat shape that has PVC tubing to prevent scratching or marring the wire stock. With just a little practice, you will quickly master the use of these super useful pliers.
NOTE: Suitable for wire thicknesses up to 18 Gauge. Can be used with larger wire but the risk of scratching the wire increases.
These Bead smith pliers are a high quality stainless steel set of pliers with a comfort handle and a flat jaw against a three step round jaw. The three steps on these pliers make creating loops and jump rings a breeze.
Ring forming pliers are designed for jewelry making and ring forming. Polished handles for extra grip. Made in stainless steel for durability.
Whether you are new to jewelry making and wanting to "get started off right," or whether you are a seasoned professional looking for quality, mid-sized pliers, you will find the our Pliers to be a great choice for your jewelry making needs and your pocket too.
- Ideal for making a wide variety of loops with wire for jewelry and other crafts
- Purpose of use for Arts, Crafts and Sewing, Jewelry Making
- Simply place a bead onto a head pin, slide the head pin into the pliers and squeeze to create a wire loop.
- Trim and loop embellished head pins & eyes.
- This item is a 3-Step Wire Looping Pliers - Concave And Round Nose
- Create & trim eye pins to custom lengths in one motion.
- 6 inches (150 millimeters) long
- Measurements: Approximately 6 Inches Long. Smallest diameter step is about 5mm, middle step is about 7mm, and largest is about 10mm.
- Does the job of 3 separate looping pliers.
- Stainless steel forgings
- Made in India
Please note Handel color may differ than shown in pictures.