- Round Bench Block 3" diameter, a combination Steel and Nylon Block with base. Block consists of a rubber base basically the holder for the interchangeable Steel and Nylon circular blocks, both fit into the base.
- Jewelry Making - Metal Smiths - Bead & Wire Work - Hobby & Crafts - Leather-work - Watchmakers
- Round Bench Block consist of 3 Parts: Rubber Base - Firm Vulcanized Rubber - absorbs shocks
- Solid Steel Block - Round Shape Hardened 50-55 HRC for Stamping & Forming
- Nylon Block - Nylon EN8 Material works for lighter more delicate work
This bench block set comes with a steel bench block, a nylon bench block, and a rubber base that can house either of them. The steel bench block is made of high quality tool steel. It is a versatile bench block, and can be used for forming, riveting, work-hardening wire, planishing flat elements, stamping, and more. The nylon bench block can be used for more delicate purposes like straightening wire and sheet, flattening wire, or working with PMC. It will hold up to hammer strikes, but it will not mark or scratch your metal. The rubber base absorbs the vibration from hammer strikes and makes hammering more efficient as well as quieter. Steel and nylon blocks measure 3” (7.6 cm) in diameter and 0.75” (1.9 cm) thick. Rubber block measures 4” (10 cm) in diameter and 1.25” (3.2 cm) thick and snuggly houses either block. Overall weighs 2 lb 2 oz (963 g).