Brand new unused high quality product. These round wire looping bail making pliers offer excellent quality at a price just right. Pliers are used to wrapping, forming, bending wire and jewelry repair. Carbon induction hardened steel with polished finish. Rubber coated handles. With just a little practice, you will quickly master the use of these super useful pliers.
- Purpose of use for Arts, Crafts and Sewing, Jewelry Making
- Creates bail by wrapping connectors, filigree, or sheet metal.
- Non Graduated cylinders create perfect loops.
- Spring action reduces hand fatigue.
- Stainless steel forgings
- Large tip is 8.5mm (5/16 Inch) diameter.
- Smaller tip is 6mm (3/16 Inch).
- Ends are approximately 35mm (1 3/4 inches) long).
- Measures 6″ long approx.
- Made in India
Bail Making Pliers. Non-graduated Cylinder Tips For Perfect Loops. Make your own bails and ear wires. Wrap filigree. Wire Looping and Round Nose pliers are very useful, but these Bail Making pliers have an added benefit. The plier tips are uniform cylinders, so you get uniform loops every time. These are a bit larger in diameter, PERFECT for making your own earring loops.
Whether you are new to jewelry making and wanting to "get started off right," or whether you are a seasoned professional looking for quality, mid-sized pliers, you will find the our Pliers to be a great choice for your jewelry making needs and your pocket too.
Please note Handel color may differ than shown in pictures.