Fish tail end copper tweezers for pickling and using acid solutions. Will not corrode or contaminate solutions. Durable and fishtail copper tweezers ideal for use with pickle and acid solutions. To avoid contamination when adding and removing your jewellery items. The fishtail style tips make them ideal for hooking irregularly shaped items onto.
- Copper tong is used when working with pickling acid to place and remove articles from pickling and other acid-type solutions to avoid contamination.
- This is a fishtail copper tweezers are ideal for use with pickle and acid solutions.
- A sturdy tweezer measure approximately 8-1/2” (230mm)long and have a fishtail tips to make it easier when holding and picking parts for pickling.
- Tip Shape: Fishtail, Material: Copper, Length: 8-1/2" - 216 mm
- Fishtail Jaws Width: 31/32" - 24.5 mm, Body Flat -Tapers: 5/8" at End - tapers to 11/32" at the tips.