A versatile Glass Alcohol Lamp- Burner, also known as a spirit lamp. The Glass container holds 4 ounces of alcohol with a flat base for standing upright flame. Lamp also has facets for inclining if desired. The top cover and wick screw adjusting needle as well as the safety cap are made of brass, nickel-plated. Safety Cap serves two purposes first to snuff out the flame and secondly to prevent evaporation of alcohol fuel.
- Lamp has an overall height of 4-3/4.
- Made of the best materials available
- Great for heating wax tools and other jewelry applications
- Glass lamp with nickel-plated brass
- Has an adjustment knob for inclining
- Used with denatured alcohol as fuel
- Excellent for heating wax tools.
- Glass jar is faceted with a flat base for standing upright flame
- Lamp includes a 3/16” wick
Lamp is for applications where a low temperature flame is desired such as Flame Polisher, Wax Work for heating carving tools for Craft Work, Science, Dental and General Lab use. The screw on top cover that holds the wick, with an adjusting screw needle and comes with a safety cap, are made of brass, nickel-plated. Safety Cap serves two purposes first to snuff out the flame and secondly to prevent evaporation of alcohol fuel.